Monday, September 1, 2008

leader of the troops, ganapati


This is it. Tomorrow, everything is going to be different.

I wonder if I'm supposed to have a party or something.

Nah.

I started working on edits this morning at 5:30. Thankfully, my editor gave me some great stuff to work on for next year's in the path of falling objects. It's really scary and has some extra-crazy people in it. I guess it's obvious that writing about extra-crazy, obsessive-compulsive people comes kinda easy to me. Go figure.

So, it's 7:30. The black cat who likes to fight with rattlesnakes is eating a potato bug outside my front door.

Nice.

I hate that cat.

I am more afraid of potato bugs than rattlesnakes.

BEDFAM 8

Tomorrow, Ghost Medicine will be in the stores. I'll be doing my first book signing for it on Saturday, September 6 at the Barnes and Noble Booksellers in Valencia, CA. at 2 p.m.

-- A.S.