Thursday, January 22, 2009

new stuff

Well... there's a few new things going on.

First of all, there's been a little change in the book trailer for in the path of falling objects. It is ultra-cool and super creepy. You can see it at YouTube by clicking on the old blog post below this one (a few down), and also on my Facebook pages, where the resolution is much clearer.

Look for that book trailer to be fairly widely available. As trailers go, it's pretty addictive, thanks to the edginess of Liz's flap copy description.

Also, I'm pleased to say that I will be hosting a dinner table at the Southern California Independent Booksellers Association's Book and Literacy Dinner, which will be held at the Westin in Pasadena on Saturday, February 7. I'll be signing copies of Ghost Medicine there, and talking up the crazy excitement behind my September release of in the path of falling objects.

Creepy. But cool.