Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the order

So anyway.

My daughter, Chiara, was totally stoked on meeting Lisa Yee and getting her copy of Absolutely Maybe autographed. She was also totally stoked about buying EVERY Lisa Yee title in the store as well as getting the last copy of Robin Benway's Audrey, Wait!. So, the girl is all booked up for a while.

My son, predictably enough, was drooling all over the copy of Watchmen I got him, but I also tucked a copy of In Our Time in the bag, too.

And my wife got Christopher Moore's Fool. She's a huge Christopher Moore fan... has every one of his books.

What did I get?

Well, it's like this, cats:


This is a picture of Chiara and Jay Asher talking to Lisa. I paid a guy to go in and take the shot.

Notice the background:



Yeah... so my wife and kids loaded up on the free food and books on my tab, and I got an official court order from a little armless bunny.