Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the week ahead

On Thursday, I'll be doing a live radio interview with Paul Strickland of KHTS-1220 at 12 noon, Pacific time. We'll be talking about in the path of falling objects and the other events listed below. The feed will be live-streamed on the web, and also available as a podcast if you burrow around (I think on the lower left-hand side of the page) at the following site:

KHTS-1220

Thursday is also an important day for a couple of other reasons: First, I will be participating in "Operation Teen Book Drop." I'll be bringing audio and hardbound copies of Ghost Medicine into our local hospital for their young patients.

The day is done in conjunction with the American Library Association's "Teen Literature Day." ADULTS: Read to kids that day. Get over yourselves and do it. I will, too.

And, finally, coming up on April 26, I will be at the Los Angeles Times' Festival of Books at UCLA, signing copies of Ghost Medicine and sneaking out a couple Advance Copies of in the path of falling objects from 2 - 3 P.M. I'll be in Zone H, Booth 813 which is being run by one of SoCal's ultra-coolest indie booksellers, Mrs. Nelson's Toy and Book Shop.

Hope to see you out there.