Thursday, June 4, 2009

insanity update
This is what happens. Two days, no sleep. I broke my foot. Why do things always hurt worse at night, when it's quiet?

I am a streak runner. I haven't missed a day of running in about ten years. And now I have a broken foot. I did a couple miles on it yesterday and thought I was going to die. Not sure what I'm going to do today.

Two days ago, I sent my most recent novel to my agent, who is currently in Japan, and my editor, in New York. I read it again yesterday and I found three mistakes.

This is why feet get broken.

Yes, letting go makes for craziness. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing with the big hole in my day that had been occupied by getting this thing out of me.

I have a stack of books that are waiting to be read.

Maybe.

Don't be surprised if this blog gets taken over by someone else in the next couple days.