Monday, February 22, 2010

monday facts

I'll be at the Family Festival of Books in Chino Hills, California on Sunday, signing books and giving out some goodies for in the path of falling objects and The Marbury Lens. I hope to see some of the students who were such great hosts when I visited Ayala High School and Chino Hills High.

My signing starts at 10:00 (in the morning), and the event is located at the Chino Fairgrounds, 5410 Edison Avenue, Chino, CA 91710 -- in Brinderson Hall.

Coming up on March 22, I'll be talking with a group of teen readers and writers at Flintridge Bookstore's "Teen Advisory Board." Flintridge Bookstore and Coffeehouse is a very cool indie store that really connects to the community and hosts some terrific writer events. The talk starts at 3:30 (not in the morning), and Flintridge Bookstore is located at 964 Foothill Blvd., La Canada, CA.