Monday, March 29, 2010

april weekends


This coming weekend, I'll be traveling to New York for a few days, where I'll be paying a visit on the Flatiron Building and all the terrific people who work at Feiwel & Friends.

Then, coming up in the month of April (which starts this week???), I have a couple other planned gigs.

On April 17, at noon, I'll be speaking about the job of being a writer at the “Discovering Careers Seminar,” at College of the Canyons in Valencia. I'm not sure of the room assignment, but the event is free for all participants, and there's always lots of cool stuff there.

Then, on April 24-25, I'll be at the LA Times Festival of Books, at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. I’ll be on a panel of YA Authors and doing a book signing, but I'm not sure of the exact time and location yet. More info to come, and will also be in the special section of the Los Angeles Times on April 18.