Sunday, December 5, 2010

weigh what he said to help you shape the way you play


Well, it's been a week of very nice reviews and messages from readers and other writers.

Next weekend, on Saturday and Sunday, I'll be down in San Diego doing some bookstore visits. I'll post more on the weekend events later this week. Maybe there will be pictures, but I doubt it since I'm heading down there alone.

A few weeks ago, amid a completely off-base blog frenzy about hidden messages in The Marbury Lens, I got a very encouraging comment from a book blogger named Amy (from Canada) who said she was intrigued by the book and planned on reading it for herself.

On her blog today, here's some of what she had to say:

The world of Marbury and the everyday are intertwined through Andrew's amazing writing. This incredible personal story gets under your skin and stays there long after you have finished the book. The story flowed flawlessly and I despised everything that interrupted my time with the book. I loved how there were scenes that sometimes overlapped in both worlds, although they were drastically different.

So, thanks, Amy.

You can read Amy's complete review on her blog here.