Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the finale of seem


Sunday, October 2, I will be at the Orange County Children's Book Festival.

I will be on the Young Adult Stage, participating in their "Keeping it Real" panel at noon.

I will do my best to keep it real.

I am going to be reading from Stick, and there will be questions and answers following that.

I will do my best to answer questions.

Stick is coming out on Tuesday, October 11.

After the panel, I will be signing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth for about 30 minutes.

I will do my best to be mysterious.

Or galactic.

Then I will be rushing out of there to catch a plane to a mysterious and undisclosed location.

Since Stick is coming out, and I always freak out before my books are released because deep down, I really do not want anyone to read the stuff I write, I will be posting entries over the next few days telling some stuff about the books I have coming out in the future, and why I dread having people read them.

That should be fun.

I hope to see you in Orange County on Sunday.

Here is a link to the festival's program guide.

(Finding my name in it is like playing "Where's Waldo." Finding the names of other authors who have since ducked out of participating in the Orange County Children's Book Festival is not so difficult at all.)