Saturday, October 22, 2011

there's blood on your spam


Today, I'll be hanging out at the SCIBA show, looking at what new books are coming out soon.

There are a few authors speaking today that I thought I'd go see.

Then tonight is the big SCIBA Awards dinner.

I always say I will take pictures at these things, but I rarely do.

I will try.

There are some amazing people hanging out here and speaking at the dinner tonight.

I do not know what I will wear.

Probably pants.

It would be a good idea.

People have been asking about my Teen Read Week video. I have decided I will post it here in the next few days, so you might want to keep an eye out for it.

I can't do it right now because I am in a hotel at the beach, and the video is on my computer at home, in the mountains.

This is what it looks like from my window at exactly this moment:


I am on the top floor.

That is the Pacific Ocean out there.

You can't see it because the fog is so thick, you can't even see the ground below.

Last night, we went through the haunted mazes on the Queen Mary. It looked like this:


I may post more later today, depending on what I see here at the SCIBA show.